Hainings, Harrowers, Powells, Richmonds, and Related Families
Sara ADAMS 2
- Born: November 1821, Ohio, USA 3
- Marriage: Zachariah Clary SLASOR about 1844 in prob Ohio, USA 1 2
Other names for Sara were Sarah ADAMS, Sara SLASOR and Sara SLAZER.3
Recorded Events in Her Life
- She appeared on the 1900 US Federal Census on 5 June 1900 in Liberty, Jasper County, Illinois, USA. 3
Clark John B Head W M Nov 1850 49 M 22 Illinois Ireland North Carolina RR Section Foreman
----- Caroline Wife W F July 1846 53 M 22 1 1 Ohio ---- Ohio
----- Sarah R Daughter W F Aug 1881 18 S Illinois Illinois Ohio At School
Slazer Sara M in Law W F Nov 1821 78 Wd 6 4 Ohio Not Known
Sara married Zachariah Clary SLASOR about 1844 in prob Ohio, USA.1 2 (Zachariah Clary SLASOR was born about 1822 in Guernsey County, Ohio, USA and died before 5 June 1900 in prob Illinois, USA 3.)
- Kirsty M. Haining, Estimated date. Estimates are based off of known event dates (birth dates, christening dates, marriage dates, graduation dates, retirement events, death dates, etc.) from the lives of the individual's immediate ancestors or descendants. Women are estimated to be roughly 20 years older than the birth of the first child; men are about 5 years older than their wives; siblings are estimated at 2 years apart.
- Kirsty M. Haining.
- Ancestry.com, 1900 United States Federal Census [database on-line] (Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004. Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls), John B. Clark household, Liberty, Jasper County, Illinois, USA.
Use Control + on your PC keyboard (or Command + on a Mac) to make the text size larger and more readable.
Control - will zoom back out again, and Control 0 will reset the zoom to its default size.